In this document:
- References to 'you', 'your' and 'yours' are references to you, the person(s) accessing this Site
- References to 'we', 'us' and 'our' are references to HSBC.com Inc and the company that provides HSBCnet to you or to the customer you represent
- References to the 'HSBC Group' are references to
- HSBC Holdings plc and
- its holding and subsidiary companies and
- the holding and subsidiary companies of any entities identified in (ii) above or their holding or subsidiary companies, and
- any entities over which any entity identified in (i), (ii) or (iii) above exercises management control, even though it owns less than 50 per cent of the shares, all from time to time
For the purposes of this clause 'holding company' and 'subsidiary company' have the meanings set out in section 736 of the Companies Act 1985 and 'management control' shall be demonstrated by the ability to exercise significant influence over an entity or its management and associated companies from time to time.
If you wish to use any software or materials made available on this site the following restrictions apply:
- You may only use the software and materials as strictly necessary for the intended business purpose of the customers whom you represent;
- You undertake not to alter, reverse engineer, copy (other than to the extent necessary for the permitted use), publish or impart to any third party any such software or materials;
- You may only use such software or materials subject to any disclaimers or other restrictions on use or on liability, or any other warranties or terms that appear on or are supplied with any such software or materials
Any notice to be given under these User Terms must be communicated by post, telex, email or facsimile to the address most recently notified by the receiving party. Receipt of notice shall be deemed to occur at the time when the notice would in the ordinary course be delivered or transmitted.