- Elena, Relationship Management
- Greg, Global Market Operations
- Jessica, Global Banking Advisory
- Junes, Relationship Management
- Monica, Global Markets
- Ellis, Global Markets
- Abdulaziz, Global Markets
- Soffia, Global Markets
- Dilshad, Global Banking Advisory
- Giovanni, Global Banking Advisory
- Karl, Global Banking Advisory
- Mauricio, Global Markets
Coverage - Relationship Management
Coverage - Relationship Management delivers a comprehensive range of financial products and services by developing long-standing, trusted adviser relationships with top-level executives. Our global teams comprise bankers with specialist knowledge dedicated to servicing the needs of our clients around the world.
The Global Analyst Induction Programme lasts two years and offers two one-year rotations. It presents a great opportunity to build expertise in relationship management and industry and country specialisation. You will also have access to HSBC's global network.
Coverage - Relationship Management's proposition is built on three key strengths:
- Relationship management - It recognises the importance of long-term relationships and works in partnership with clients to meet their financial, transactional and strategic requirements. Each client has a designated relationship manager whose objective is to become a trusted adviser. This involves gaining an in-depth understanding of the client's business and working closely with HSBC product specialists to develop and deliver tailored financial solutions.
- Sector and country specialisation - No two clients and no two markets are the same. A detailed knowledge of industry trends and country-specific issues is key to understanding and meeting our clients' requirements.
- HSBC's global network - Many of our clients are multinationals and require a bank that can provide a consistently high level of global service. Coverage - Relationship Management is able to leverage HSBC's extensive global network to deliver its comprehensive range of products and services to corporates and institutions across the world.
The skills we look for:
- Articulate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Strong commercial acumen and a flair for problem-solving
- Driven by deals