HSBC offers a competitive product offering, taking pride in our idea generation, pricing and after-sales service. We give you products that are transparent with secondary market prices published on Bloomberg and Reuters, and have tight bid/offer spreads. We are also flexible regarding wrappers, funding levels, minimum sizes and available currencies.
Our global team of structuring and sales professionals delivers HSBC's expertise in underlying instruments pricing and trading, helping your clients to:
- Minimise investment risks
- Optimise returns within risk-reward parameters
- Minimise capital raising costs
- Hedge or diversify market exposures
- Customise investment returns
- Access international markets
- Manage credit exposure
We offer products referencing all the main asset classes, including foreign exchange, equities, fixed income, precious metals, energy, and HSBC Global Markets Indices.
Our Structured Products team has won several international awards:
- Structured Products FX House of the Year: Structured Products Awards Asia 2011
- Foreign Exchange House of the Year: Structured Products Europe Awards 2011
- Best bank for FX structured products: FX Week Best Banks Awards 2011
- No.2 Best for Client Services – All Europe; No.2 Best Manufacturer: Equities – All Europe; No.3 Best Manufacturer – All Europe: European SRP Euromoney Structured Retail Products Awards 2011
- No.1 Overall Best Manufacturer UK; No.1 Equities – Andorra, UK; No.1 Interest Rates – Germany; No.1 Currencies – Luxembourg, Switzerland, UK; No.2 Overall – Germany, Spain; No.2 Equities – Germany, Spain; No.2 Interest Rates – UK: European SRP Euromoney Structured Retail Products Awards 2011
- Retail Structured Products:
- Winner: Quality Leader, Market Penetration: No.1 – 2011 Greenwich Leaders: US Retail Structured Products
- Winner: Quality Leader, Market Penetration: No.2 – 2010 Greenwich Leaders: Global Retail Structured Products
- Winner: Quality Leader, Market Penetration: No.3 – 2010 Greenwich Leaders: Asian Retail Structured Products – Greenwich Associates
- Securitised Products Issuer of the Year: Börse Online 2010
- No. 1 for Quality of Issuer, No. 1 for Reverse Convertibles, No. 1 for Innovation: Zertifikate Awards 2010
HSBC's global team of structurers and sales professionals can deliver HSBC's expertise in underlying instruments pricing and trading to a wide variety of clients in the form of structured products. Our clients around the world include retail product distributors, governments, supranationals, international and local corporations, institutional investors and hedge funds.
If you're a retail investor in Asia-Pacific looking for structured products, our sales team is the perfect point of contact. Our experts are centrally located in Hong Kong, and are dedicated to delivering HSBC's standards to our clients in the region.
Find a broad range of structured products referencing multiple asset classes including rates, equity, commodities, managed funds and FX. Our global capabilities allow us to deliver you value-added solutions in addition to originating, structuring and distributing structured products in Canada.
Senior Vice President and Head of Wealth Management Sales
Vice President, Wealth Management Sales
Assistant Vice President, Wealth Management Sales
Flexibility and customisation make our structured product offering ideal for private banks and wealth management portfolio managers. With a client-driven approach, and using one of the strongest structuring and trading platforms available, we offer you leading expertise in equity, rates, funds, FX, precious metals and more.
Markets are volatile and future performances are unpredictable. High-level capital protection and the use of structured products can help you stay in control. We can help you refocus your strategy to optimise returns and minimise risks amid uncertainties.
To find out more, visit our web page on structured products in the United Kingdom.
With the development of structured investments, today’s investors can now take control of their portfolio and gain exposure to markets in a way that suits their specific risk profile.
For high-net-worth individuals in the US, our regional Wealth Management Sales team based in New York delivers structured products including the following:
Contact us for structured products referring various underlying assets including:
- Interest rates
- Foreign exchange
- Hedge funds
Visit our structured investments in the United States page for more information.