Wealth management solutions
Gain access to some of today's attractive investment opportunities by working with one of the world's strongest and most reliable banks. Our experience of working with wealth managers, including our own global private and retail banks, gives us a deep understanding of wealth management. HSBC Group has been providing banking and wealth management services for almost 150 years and currently serves more than 92 million customers across the Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Providing wealth managers with a broad set of products, services and research, we give our wealth management clients a clear advantage in meeting their clients’ needs.
HBSC Global Markets is one of the largest wholesale banking businesses worldwide, offering sophisticated 24-hour global coverage, with a detailed knowledge of local markets, in more than 60 countries and territories worldwide. This enables us to provide wealth managers with a broad range of investment and flow products including:
- Structured derivatives – access to asset classes across world markets, customised returns and risk profiles
- Foreign exchange – competitive prices and keen insights into all currencies and markets
- Equities – trading in shares from developed and developing markets, backed by well-informed research
- Fixed income – access to a comprehensive range of fixed income securities and OTC derivatives
- Commodities – metals and energy-linked products
Behind all of our products and services lies our local research. Working out of 20 countries, HSBC Global Research's 270 economists, strategists and analysts inform you about the investment implications of macroeconomic, sector and company developments in developed and emerging markets.
Above all, HSBC is a sound and reliable partner. We are committed to delivering good value, strong execution and quality service.